5 Signs Body Need Antibiotics - Pregnancy Health
5 Signs Body Need Antibiotics - Pregnancy Health
Home » Womens Health » 5 Signs Body Need Antibiotics
5 Signs Body Need Antibiotics. This information is taken from KOMPAS.COM. Often when the body’s pain signals such as nasal congestion, cough, or sore throat, we immediately look for the super drugs, antibiotics.
Antibiotics are very effective to kill bacteria (as long as the medicine matches the type of bacteria). However, 90 percent of respiratory infections, such as flu, is caused by a virus. Virus disease is a disease that healed itself within 5-7 days.
“Most upper respiratory tract infections caused by viruses, only a few are caused by bacteria. In fact, only 2 percent of sinus infections caused by bacteria and need antibiotics,” said Lauri Hicks, medical director of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
Many faced losses due to excessive or irrational use of antibiotics. The most important is the increased resistance to killing of bacteria and germs that good and useful in the body. The place originally occupied by these good bacteria will contain bad bacteria called superbugs that are not killed because bacteria will mutate into a resistant germ.
Most bacterial infections do require antibiotics. Unfortunately a little difficult to distinguish viral infections with bacterial infection based solely on symptoms alone. In general this is the fifth indication when we will need antibiotics.
1. FeverIf you have a fever, shivering, and shivering, chances are you are infected with bacteria. However, these symptoms are also often caused by the flu virus. Therefore, according to Dr. Frank Esper, an infectious disease specialist children, if the environment around you a lot who are infected with the flu, your doctor will not prescribe antibiotics.
2. Long time of illnessViral infection that lasts too long can develop into serious and invite bacteria, such as sinus infections. Indications are giving antibiotics if the cough and runny nose was sustained for more than 10-14 days and occurs throughout the day (not just at night and early morning only).
3. Color of mucus is greenSecretion of respiratory tract viral infection should be watery and clear. If the fluid has a green nose and thick, it is a sign of bacterial infection. However, often changes the color of phlegm and mucus becomes thick and kehijaun this is a clinical course due to viral respiratory infection. That is why, this phenomenon is not the primary indication of antibiotics.
4. Sore throatAlthough the red throat and pain on swallowing, your doctor will look for signs of white spots as an indication of bacteria before prescribing antibiotics. Most flu symptoms started with a sore throat, but the sore throat that is not accompanied by other flu symptoms could be signs of bacterial infection.
5. Lab TestsBring examples of sputum or nasal fluid to a laboratory is an effective way to determine the presence or absence of bacteria. However, this bacterial culture takes at least two days and of course eat the cost. Therefore, doctors usually do not ask for this test, unless you are suspected of typhoid infection.
Popular search terms:antibiotic signs needs ,sore throat develops into cough does it need an antibiotic ,pregnant with a sore throat do I need an antibiotic? ,pregnant antibiodics respiratory infection ,pregnancy symptoms shivering ,percent of respiratory infections that are bacterial ,implantation symptoms shivering ,fever shivering sore throat ,bacterial respiratory infections and pregnancy ,bacterial infection cough pregnancy ,bacterial cough ,symptoms needing antibioticTags: body, cough, infectious disease specialist, nasal, percent, respiratory tract infections, sinus infections —
Related ads 5 Signs Body Need Antibiotics
Sex after birth? Take your time!
What is different after giving birth? After a birth, not only changes the female body, but the entire life of the woman and the partner. In women, the uterus shrinks, simultaneously, blood and mucus excreted (lochia). After six to eight weeks, the uterus has formed back to its former shape and size. Any cuts or [...]
How Does Pregnancy Affect Mood Pregnancy is very joyful, but at the same time and exciting time in a life of each woman. The Pregnancy Affect Mood sensation of pleasure of that in your life pregnancy mood swings shortly will appear the new favourite person, overflows your soul. It would be desirable to soar, fly [...]
What are some reasons that a person might have an abortion?
The most common reason for an abortion is that the pregnant girl or woman doesn’t want to have a baby. Other, less common, reasons might be that the fetus isn’t developing correctly (for example, it might have Down syndrome) or the pregnant girl or woman might have health problems that make pregnancy very dangerous to [...]
After someone has an abortion, she will probably have some bleeding and cramping for a few days to 2 weeks after the abortion. If she bleeds a lot, has severe lower belly pain, or a fever, she should call her health professional right away. If that happens, she could have an infection or a small [...]
Alcohol and the risk of pregnancy.
Pregnancy alcohol syndrome characterized by growth retardation, and before and after birth, facial abnormalities, microcephaly or head size smaller probably due to below normal brain growth and development of behavior disorders.
Popular SearchTori spelling pregnant 2011jennifer aniston pregnant 2011is rihanna pregnant 2011how far along is Jessica Albajennifer garner pregnant 2011elisabeth hasselbeck pregnant 2011jamie lynn spears 2011ashlee simpson pregnant 2011is elisabeth hasselbeck pregnant again 2011is tori spelling pregnant with third childcrying babyelisabeth hasselbeck pregnant 4thtori spelling pregnant third child 2011is elisabeth hasselbeck pregnant with 4th childfake eggsRecent Searchblastocyst implantation of poor embryospregnancy in 9th monthpregnancy24 week pregnantpregnant celebrities10 weeks pregnantcuring vaginismustulipspregnant 16 weekIVF over mature folliclesip: 109 169 46 218day 5 ivf how myearly twin pregnancy ultrasoundHCG Neutrophils levelsdifficult pregnancy